Monday 9 July 2018

college buddy

I was still in the same head space. I wasn't unhappy just wanted an answer so bad about what the future will be like will I ever get to do what I love. 

Last week around the 4th of July I started texting one of my college buddies (Chris). As I always say I said I'm doing fine FYI I don't like to share much of what I was feeling during this time as I wasn't sure myself how I was feeling. 

Our conversation went on and my college buddy told me that he hates his job and that they are overworking him and he has no life. And he wants to quit. He was working at a top-notch company at the time. I was surprised he I thought he was happy there as he always wanted to work at that place. 

This conversation got me thinking huh? so even if I get my dream job this is also possible. And it's a well-known fact that most of the time our industry is expected to work crazy hours. but why?
We are creative people don't we have to be in a good mindset to be creative. And more creativity in work means the quality of work improves isn't that good for the studio. I don't get it 

This made me a big problem in the industry I love so much. 

a day after a light bulb a eureka moment.

Why don't we start our own studio with the kind of work environment we like 


NAtalie 

sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

college buddy

I was still in the same head space. I wasn't unhappy just wanted an answer so bad about what the future will be like will I ever get to...